Life R.E.S.E.T. with Diane Halfman

Diane Halfman is the Life R.E.S.E.T. Solution Keynote Speaker!

She is the host of the Live Your Spalife Show, facilitating conversations with highly accomplished entrepreneurs including Sandra Yancey, Lisa Sasevich, Dr Sarah Larsen and Morgana Rae, who have created a lifestyle with harmony.

Diane helps overwhelmed women, who work out of their home, reset their life and clear the clutter so

you can finally make your mark in the world.

Diane’s credentials are diverse and include a career as a Police Officer, an Ultimate Game of Life Cert

ified Coach and a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management; all of which enable her to see beyond the facades that keep many people in overwhelm.

For over 24 years Diane’s gift is to step into any surrounding and determine what’s holding you back, providing simple solutions to what others see as complex.

Giving back has always been at the core of Diane’s work. 10% of her sales go to charities, with a focus on women and children’s health.

By partnering with Diane, you’ll simply watch clutter, confusion and frustration disappear!

Learn more from Holly Porter at www.HollyPorter.com. Email questions & inquiries to Holly@HollyPorter.com

8 replies
  1. minecraft
    minecraft says:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.

I’ve learn this post and if I may just I desire to suggest you few interesting issues
    or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I desire to read even more issues
    approximately it!

2. minecraft
    minecraft says:

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some % to pressure the message
    home a bit, however other than that, that is great blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

3. minecraft
    minecraft says:

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return yet again since I book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help
    others.

4. minecraft
    minecraft says:

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive
    content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a
    lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any solutions to help protect
    against content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

5. minecraft
    minecraft says:

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the web the simplest thing to understand of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t realize about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well
    as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take
    a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

6. minecraft free download 2018
    minecraft free download 2018 says:

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll
    just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new
    to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!